Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 2

Well I've decided to take the high road with my disfunctional relationship by simply avoiding it. After all...if you love something set it free...blah blah blah. The funny thing (yes, there is a funny thing) is that the more I write and think about him and the situation, the more I just want to laugh. As the okd saying goes, "it's not you, its me". Well it certainly is him. I can BS myself until the cows come home but the truth is, I did nothing to deserve this so why stick around for more?

I promise this blog will not just be about him...but here it is, 2010. I'm a divorced single mom just trying to figure out how to raise a child, keep a job, be social with my friends and if fate smiles on me, meet a nice guy who has his head on straight. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment